Welcome To The 68th Masterpiece Monday!

 I'm into my Summer time decorating mode now. I know, it's still April, for goodness sakes.

 And Friday, we had a down pouring of rain, rare for So. Cal.
 But as always the next day is sunny and all of the smog is gone and it feels like Summer.
 I dug through my linens and found my starfish runner I made a year or two ago.
 All I did was mix blue, green and white acrylic paint. Make my own starfish stamp. And apply it onto a drop cloth scrap.
 I also save bags of sand from the beach to use in vignettes.
It makes really good and free vase fillers.



Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!




..: Welcome To The 68th Masterpiece Monday!

Sunday, April 15

Welcome To The 68th Masterpiece Monday!

 I'm into my Summer time decorating mode now. I know, it's still April, for goodness sakes.

 And Friday, we had a down pouring of rain, rare for So. Cal.
 But as always the next day is sunny and all of the smog is gone and it feels like Summer.
 I dug through my linens and found my starfish runner I made a year or two ago.
 All I did was mix blue, green and white acrylic paint. Make my own starfish stamp. And apply it onto a drop cloth scrap.
 I also save bags of sand from the beach to use in vignettes.
It makes really good and free vase fillers.



Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!




23 Comments:

At April 15, 2012 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for this party...have a great week!

 
At April 15, 2012 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thank you for hosting! I love your star fish runner. I wasn't a follower back when you made it. It's rainy here today too and I'm happy for a party!

 
At April 15, 2012 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Beautiful summer vignette! You always have the most wonderful post:)Love the starfish runner, one of my favorites! Thanks for inspiring us and for the party each week. Have a great week!Hugs,Poppy

 
At April 15, 2012 at 2:20 PM , Blogger The French Hutch said...

Your shells are so perfect for my day, temps in the eighties. Sure feels like summer. I love your vignette, the shells, quilt throw and the cloche look summer ready. Thanks for hosting.

~Emily
the French Hutch

 
At April 15, 2012 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Everything looks SO SUMMERY FUN, "BUT" I'm in LOVE,LOVE,LOVE with your runner! It is JUST SO GORGEOUS!!! I WANT ONE!!! I'll have to just keep STARRING at your post and the lovely pictures you took, and dream on...
Thank you for hosting,
Big Hugs to you,
Donna

 
At April 15, 2012 at 4:00 PM , Blogger xinex said...

How refreshing, Mary! Your post makes me want to go to the beach. Very pretty!...Christine

 
At April 15, 2012 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love it, Mary! Your runner is gorgeous! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

 
At April 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute idea for your table runner! Great job!

 
At April 15, 2012 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Rob Hunt said...

Enjoyed your starfish prints. Thanks for hosting.
Rob

 
At April 15, 2012 at 11:39 PM , Blogger Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Your prints cheered me up :)
Thanks, Mary, and have a great day!

 
At April 16, 2012 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Morning Mary! Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my Pinto-Cado Dip. :~) I was a little under the weather the last few days and had't been on-line until this morning. This just made my day! Love, love, love the starfish runner. I can't believe it's a drop cloth!

Thanks (as always) for hosting another fabulous MM. Have a truly awesome week! ~Mary

 
At April 16, 2012 at 5:26 AM , Blogger Curtains in My Tree said...

makes me wish I had a beach cottage more and more now. I would love to have an all white star fish cottage.
thanks for the party

Janice

 
At April 16, 2012 at 5:44 AM , Anonymous Brady Girls said...

Good morning! Thank you so much for featuing our Carrot Cake with a Surprise. And also for hosting a great party! We'll be back often :)

 
At April 16, 2012 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Creations By Cindy said...

I always enjoy your Masterpiece Mondays. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

 
At April 16, 2012 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I love your Summer time decorating Beautiful. Thanks so much for hosting your linky party. Hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
XXOO Diane

 
At April 16, 2012 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

I think if I lived at the beach (and didn't have toddlers), I'd have it decorated like your summer decor all of the time. I love the starfish stamped tablecloth you made - very simple and pretty. thanks for hosting.

 
At April 16, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting. Great idea with the starfish prints on the runner.

 
At April 16, 2012 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for hosting. Love the little jars with sand and coral.

 
At April 16, 2012 at 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, I love your beachy decorating. I live up in Nor-Cal and we had crazy weather here on Friday too! Wind, rain, hail....now today it is gorgeous outside. I'm linking up this week, thanks so much for hosting! Marcia

 
At April 17, 2012 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Ivy and Elephants said...

I totally feel ya! I am always ready for the summer. When you live in the tropics it is always on your mind. Thanks for hosting. I would love for you to share your party at our linky party. Hope you can join us.

Paula
ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

 
At April 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM , Anonymous Jo @ Let's Face the Music said...

Really love that you used mottled colors to print starfish. Really pretty. Jo @ Let's Face the Music

 
At April 18, 2012 at 2:09 PM , Blogger the decorating chica said...

You have been awarded "The Versatile Blog Award by Cyndi at THe Decorating Chica. This is a fun award that allows me to nominate 15 other bloggers that I think are versatile and should receive Go to http://decoratingchica.blogspot.com/2012/04/are-you-versatile-blogger.html for more details about The Versatile Blog Award.

 
At April 18, 2012 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Linda @ Life and Linda said...

What a fun post. I have been wanting to do a seascape table. Thanks for hosting and the inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home