Welcome To The 69th Masterpiece Monday!



I love turquoise, it's my favorite color and also my birthstone.


The little glass dessert bowls were a yard sale find.


These scallop bowls are part of an incomplete set of dishes from GW.

They came with scallop and starfish plates. I like to split them up into different table settings.
My cute little pelicans came from GW too.



I found these PB napkins at a yard sale, I love them. I couldn't believe someone else didn't!

My dried hydrangea's from last Fall.
I'm hoping to remember to get more this year!
These make great bouquet's during the winter when flower's are scarce.



Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!

..: Welcome To The 69th Masterpiece Monday!

Sunday, April 22

Welcome To The 69th Masterpiece Monday!



I love turquoise, it's my favorite color and also my birthstone.


The little glass dessert bowls were a yard sale find.


These scallop bowls are part of an incomplete set of dishes from GW.

They came with scallop and starfish plates. I like to split them up into different table settings.
My cute little pelicans came from GW too.



I found these PB napkins at a yard sale, I love them. I couldn't believe someone else didn't!

My dried hydrangea's from last Fall.
I'm hoping to remember to get more this year!
These make great bouquet's during the winter when flower's are scarce.



Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!

24 Comments:

At April 22, 2012 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Custom Comforts said...

What a beautiful tablescape. I love turquoise too, especially when used in a beach theme. It always looks so peaceful and relaxing.
Cindy

 
At April 22, 2012 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Oh what a beautiful beachy tablesetting this is... I loved each and every picture! The pelican salt and pepper shakers are sooo adorable. The PB napkins are just perfect for this table and I love every turquoise detail of this table... I love turquoise as well. Thanks for this inspiring post and for the party:) Happy week to you!~Poppy

 
At April 22, 2012 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely love your tablescape, such calming colors.
Thanks so much for hosting, have an awesome week!

 
At April 22, 2012 at 6:08 PM , Blogger beachcomber said...

i love your tablescape!! it's all beautiful. the napkins were a great find, love the table runner, the turquoise, the hydrangeas and shells!
thanks so much for hosting and featuring my post.
x

 
At April 22, 2012 at 6:16 PM , Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! I love the white with the turquoise, so fresh and so summery! The dishes you've used for this wonderful table are beautiful! The runner and napkins are lovely, along with the shells which make this table perfect! Thank you for hosting and having me. Have a great week.
FABBY

 
At April 22, 2012 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Michell @ Girl In Air said...

YOur Tablescape is gorgeous!! I really need to try it some time....thank you for hosting!

 
At April 22, 2012 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Beautiful tablescape, Mary The colors just say beach! I ♥ those napkins! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

 
At April 22, 2012 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Miss Kitty said...

Hi Mary! Beautiful collection of turquoise pretties. Thank you for hosting your party for us.

 
At April 22, 2012 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

I love this post, Mary!
That tablescape would look perfect in my dining room - my colors too :)
Thank you so much for hosting the party.

 
At April 22, 2012 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Deb said...

It's all so very pretty. Love the colours together. Thanks for hosting this party. Deb

 
At April 22, 2012 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Your tablescape is beautiful love the way you have put this all together. I just started a collection of turquoise dishes also. Thanks so much for hosting your linky party.
XXOO Diane

 
At April 22, 2012 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Revi said...

Love your pops of turquoise, Mary. Thanks for hosting the party. :)
-Revi

 
At April 22, 2012 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Farah said...

Hello Dear... Turquoise looks great I love this shade very much ... Quite unusual colour for tablescaping but it looks great ...
And thank you for hosting the party glad here with you...

Hope you will enjoy a visit to taste my perfect summer dessert @
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
With love
Farah

 
At April 22, 2012 at 9:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Showing off my facelift - though it's not complete I'm looking tons younger!

 
At April 23, 2012 at 3:29 AM , Blogger Creations By Cindy said...

Love your beach theme and the colors. Really love those napkins. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

 
At April 23, 2012 at 4:17 AM , Blogger 6th Grade said...

oh, the pelicans!! love!

 
At April 23, 2012 at 4:58 AM , Blogger Curtains in My Tree said...

Your table is so pretty , simple and wonderful.
I first fell in love with turquoise back in the 60's as a teenager, I seen my first kitchen appliances in turquoise and so wished i had a house with a turquoise kitchen, and the turquoise cars were to die for , back in the day LOL

 
At April 23, 2012 at 6:09 AM , Blogger Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Morning, Mary! I have such a special place in my heart for turquoise. Growing up, our kitchen had white painted tin ceilings, turqoise wainscotting and 1940's wallpaper with black, white and turq coffee pots, teapots and teacups on it. My mom had all kinds of turq accessories and lots of the turq and white Pyrex bowls and containers too. It was such a bright and cheery place in the morning. (sigh) Your lovely table and sideboard scapes brought me back to that kitchen this morning, so thank you so much for sharing them and for hosting another great Masterpiece Monday! Have an amazing week! ~Mary

 
At April 23, 2012 at 6:46 AM , Blogger miss flibbertigibbet said...

That turquoise and white is so summery and fresh looking! And I love those pelican salt and peppers! How cute! Thanks so much for hosting the party too!
Blessings, Lorraine

 
At April 23, 2012 at 10:18 AM , Blogger stefanie said...

oh, all is soooooo gorgeous!!!!

 
At April 24, 2012 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Cute, cute tablescape! The pelicans add a little whimsy!

 
At April 24, 2012 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Turquoise a such a great color, if you noticed, I featured it on my last tablescape. It's always reminds me of the ocean too! I grew up in Anaheim and spent many days at Huntington Beach.

 
At April 29, 2012 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

How beautiful! I have a soft spot for pelicans and turquoise is a red-heads best friend! :) This is my first visit and I am hooked!

 
At April 30, 2012 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I love your other picks too! -Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home