Sunday, January 9
Welcome to the 2nd Masterpiece Monday! Thank you all for making the first Masterpiece Monday so great! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week! For those who are new to this link party, there aren't a lot of rules for this link party, just the standard guidelines below. Other than that, you can link up crafts, decor, recipes, thrifty finds, etc.
This weeks masterpiece for me was a masterpiece thrift find. I found this mannequin at the swap-meet for $15.00! And the vintage necklace was 50 cents!
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!