I've been busy still out in my side garden, so I still haven't had time to do much crafting. I did manage to make a little something though........
Whilst at the Home Depot gardening department, where I now live, I spied some cute little terracotta pot saucers, And I thought they'd make cute Summery patio coasters.
They were more than easy to make, I just white washed them with a little paint and glued felt dots on the bottom side. I really like how they turned out, sometimes simple is the best!
I grouped them into a little Memorial Day vignette, my first Summery display of the season. :O)
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!