Hi, How's your weekend going so far? I've been busy puttering
around the house, especially in my new craft room/office.
I'm still in the deciding where everything goes phase.
Ever since I started to clear out and build a garden on the side
of the house, I've been eye balling this little vintage, curb
found, child safety fence.It was re-purposed to hold up some
vines along the outside of the house. I love how wonderfully
weathered it has become and brought it inside.
It's the perfect topper for the dresser and will be very versatile and functional.
I found a huge plastic sewing box at the swapmeet a long time ago and inside the box
was spool after glorious spool of vintage thread, along with some other sewing notions.
And now I can display them. I still have tons of them in the box too!
The table runner is from a yard sale and has
been sitting in my stash for a long time.
The vintage hangers I've owned since childhood.
I hung one of my Audubon bird pictures. This one echoes the
Summery, beachy look of my makeshift curtains.
Next time, I'll show my new work table!
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!