A masterpiece in the making.......hopefully.
around and added it as a planter decoration.
I'm going to cover the black plastic tarp with bark. I love plastic tarp,
It's the easiest way to block out the weeds.
Have you ever heard of this gardening method? I found this book at GW several years ago and I just love it.
Lasagna Gardening is just another way of saying sheet composting.
After making raised beds on top of newspaper or cardboard, you add thin alternating layers of peat moss, compost, fertilizer, lawn clippings, etc. You can do this right on top of sod without digging! Yay!
going to fall off! Next will be the fun part. :O)
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!