But first, as you can see, there are many holes in between the concrete pieces. So, I had to line the bed first or else the dirt would all run out of the holes the first time I watered it.
I'm going see how big they get and add some different ones as the Summer progresses.
sand from the beach. I just sweep it in, super easy.
by a neighbors yard sale. I found a vintage book and some old road maps.
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!