Can you tell what kind of plant this is from?
They remind me of Chinese Lantern branches.
They're tomatillos from my vegetable patch!
I thought they would make a fun Fall bouquet.
here for my 5 minute pie crust recipe.
Autumn Apple Crisp Pie
One pie crust. My 5 minute pie crust recipe here
3 lbs (about 9) apples, peeled, cored and sliced
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted*
3/4 brown sugar
1 1/2 cup oatmeal (not instant)
1/4 cup flour
1) preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) prepare pie crust and poke holes in the bottom and pre-bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
3) Place apples in a microwaveable dish. Sprinkle spices evenly on top and microwave for 15 minutes on high.
4) Stir cooked apples to evenly distribute the spices and transfer to the pre-baked pie crust.
5) Completely combine all topping ingredients in small bowl and evenly spread topping over apples. Brown pie in the oven for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
*I melt my margarine in a glass custard dish in my microwave for 30 seconds on high.
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.