Welcome To The 13th
Weird but true fact: I've held on to a certain napkin for years, because I liked the seashell pattern printed on it. I wanted to figure out a way to use it for something.
The years went by, and every time I ran across it, I felt like a pack rat for keeping it and wondered why I couldn't just throw things away like a normal person!
Then recently, I had one of those glorious light-bulb-over-the-head moments. I decided to use it to make ocean inspired Easter eggs.
I used the eggs that I had already painted last year. All I had to do was cut out the shapes and Modpodge them on. When they were dry, I coated the outside with Modpodge too.
This could not have been any easier and it was free by using stuff I already had.
I love the seahorses and I'm glad now that I save certain things that I like.
I think I see some more paper napkin crafting in my future!
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!